Services for Attorneys and Administrators
After many years of handling competitive cases and documenting the interests of thousands of heirs both nationally and internationally, AGHS offers great incentive to fiduciaries.
Leaving no heirs behind, AGHS completes a detailed genealogical search and ensures that each requirement is satisfied. Additionally, AGHS brings peace of mind to attorneys who can feel confident and at ease knowing they are delivering the appropriate share to the appropriate heir.
- Research for missing heirs or legatees
- Serving due diligence requirements
- Adaptable fee structure: Contingency fee, Flat rate, Hourly (competitive pricing)
- Creating comprehensible color-coded family trees and pedigree charts
- Completing family history for estate cases with or without a Last Will
- Expert Court Testimony
- Foreign Research