Services for Heirs
AGHS specializes in locating missing heirs in national and international estate matters which hold significant positive assets.
AGHS does not send out mass mailings and is not a debt collector. The only reason you are contacted is if you have been located and identified as a link to an estate.
AGHS bears the full risk before a client receives the inheritance. The fee is contingent upon success and leaves you completely risk-free.
- Identification of missing/unknown heirs to estate, guardianships, and trusts
- Acquiring all documents to prove the heirship (including the translation of foreign documents)
- No cost to heirs unless AGHS is successful in recovering assets
- Advancing all fees and expenses
- Preventing delays for the distribution of estate assets
- Preparing reports, charts, documentation and Affidavits of Due Diligence for the courts
- More Information